-
May 3rd, 2006, 07:45 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Luckily I ordered 10 and they just arrived. What a deal for $8 a piece. I had bought a couple at regular price a while back and thought they were worth it.
I will be using them to display the outfits (I think I love the outfits as much as I love the dolls). My DD has taken several of her dolls to school for sharing, and the dress forms are a nice way of showing off extra outfits without having to change out the doll. Worked beautifully when she shared Kaya a year ago for her Native American project (we put the jingle dress and deerskin dress on dress forms).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks